1. General information
2. The Controller of personal data included in the service is
NIEPUBLICZNY ZAKŁAD OPIEKI ZDROWOTNEJ “MEDENTAL L&S” W MIELCU with its registered office in 39-300 Mielec, Biernackiego 10, Poland NIP [Tax ID No.]: 8171093136
3. In order to ensure the safety of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorised access to data. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of Community law.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of consent expressed by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorise the Controller to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations or in order to implement an agreement concluded between the parties.
5. The Service performs functions of obtaining information on users and their behaviour in the following manner:– through voluntarily entered information in forms
8. The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
9. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the particular form, e.g. to carry out the process of contact
10. Personal data left in the service shall not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
11. The data contained in the form may be accessed by the natural person who submitted it. This person also has the right to modify and stop the processing of his/her data at any time.
13. The Service may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are in no way supervised by www.gca.org.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, with which you should familiarise yourself.
3. The User can manage his/her cookie settings at any time.
a. Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
b. Opera: help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
c. Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
d. Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
e. Safari https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
4. The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and accessing them is the Service Administrator or entities cooperating with it, in particular Google (http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/), Facebook (http://pl-pl.facebook.com/help/cookies) and Livechat (https://www.livechatinc.com/privacy-policy/).
– adjust the content of the Service’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimise the use of websites; in particular these files enable recognition of the User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
– create statistics which help to understand how Users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
– profile users in order to display tailored advertising material to them via Google AdWords and Facebook ADS.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies: – session cookies – they work only while browsing the pages of the Service, thus enabling their proper functioning. They are used by the server to store information about the User’s activities; in the event of a connection breakdown with the server, the User can return to the same place on the website;
– persistent cookies – remain on the device after visiting, which means that the Service can remember the User’s settings during subsequent visits. This makes the Service easier to navigate and remember the User’s preferences.
– Marketing cookies – cookies that make it possible to provide Users with advertising content that is more tailored to their interests.